Software Testing and Localisation
thebigword takes a holistic and unbiased approach to software testing and localisation. Our dedicated team has extensive experience in applying software testing and localisation tools to front and back-end applications in the following environments:
- Mobile phones including iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Windows
- Operating systems for an assortment of devices
- Games for Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS/3DS, Sony PlayStation, PC and online
thebigword has experience working with standard software testing and localisation tools including:
- Applications: Catalyst software, Passolo, Sisulizer, RoboHelp, Helium, Locstudio, Lingobit, and RC Wintrans
- Bug tracking and reporting: FogBugz, Bugzilla, Mercury, BugTracker.net, RedMine, YouTrack and custom-designed bug tracking systems
Our ability to create and work within a test environment that meets our clients’ requirements while reducing costs is second to none. thebigword has developed test environments:
- At our clients’ sites
- Within our production facilities, which cover 50,000+ square feet in total around the world
- Virtually through Citrix, Cisco, VPN and MS Virtual Server
thebigword has extensive technical expertise in a broad range of software testing and localisation tools supported by experience of working with clients across multiple industries and delivering tailored software testing and localisation solutions.
For your next software localisation project, please contact us using our online chat tool or request an instant quote or a call back.