thebigword’s software localisation service guarantees the successful release of your products in all global markets. We utilise industry-leading technologies, experienced software localisation resources, ISO 9001-certified processes and industry best practice to ensure the successful delivery of every project.
Our methodology for successful software localisation is based on 7 main principles:
- Thorough planning and risk management
- Full utilisation of centralised resources and assets
- Customisable solutions for our clients
- Application of streamlined processes through the use of technology and automation
- Precise allocation of skills and resources to each and every project
- Transparent and frequent communication between all teams involved
- Ownership of the end result of every stage of the localisation process
We offer our services for all common operating systems and highly complex scenarios such as multiple OS or unique server setup environments as a one stop solution, but are also able to tailor our service portfolio to meet your specific requirements.
Our dedicated resources will manage the entire lifecycle of your project, offering scalable capacity while regularly reporting on the health of your project and providing the progress indicators that have the most relevance for you. In addition, we will provide risk analyses and discuss change management and action plans where required.
In order to guarantee the highest standards of service and quality, thebigword will provide you with expert services throughout your project based on the Project Management Professional (PMP) principles developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI), in conjunction with your own development methodologies.
For your next software localisation project, please contact us using our online chat tool, request an instant quote, or request a call back.